Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Feta
This easy roasted brussels sprouts salad is definitely a holiday side dish favorite in my house. Full of flavor, sweetness, and tanginess from a delightful lemon maple vinaigrette.
- 1.5 lbs brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup feta cheese
Lemon Maple Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place prepared brussels sprouts, flat side down, on a sheet pan and toss with 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste (about 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper). Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes, flipping with a spatula halfway through. Let cool.
Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette: combine all vinaigrette ingredients and shake well.
In a large bowl, toss brussles sprouts with grapes, cranberries, feta, and the dressing to taste. Serve and enjoy!