Super easy caramel or fudge brownie sundaes! They come together in 10 minutes or less, and you can get all the ingredients at your local store. Perfect for an elegant and easy brownie dessert.
- 2 big squares your favorite brownies
- Hot fudge (I used Sanders brand hot fudge sauce)
- Warm caramel Sauce (I used Sanders brand caramel sauce)
- Your favorite vanilla ice cream (or any other flavor)
- Sliced strawberries
Break the brownies apart into small pieces. You can use good quality store-bought brownies or make my Perfect Brownies recipe.
Place a few brownie bits for the bottom layer. Add a few drizzles of hot fudge or warm caramel sauce, or both. Add a 2-3 slices of strawberry.
Add a 2 small scoops of ice cream.
Top with more brownie pieces, more sauce, strawberry slices, and more ice cream. Then finish it off with a few more drizzles of fudge and/or caramel sauce and strawberry slices.
- For a beautiful presentation, use a see-through glass. I used a wine glass.
- For the small ice cream scoops, I used a cookie scoop.