Mango Pineapple Popsicles
These mango pineapple popsicles are healthy, refreshing, and super fun to make. It just takes some blending and patience while the popsicles freeze!
Servings: 8 popsicles
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/3 cups mango juice from concentrate (see note)
- 1 tablespoon honey (see note)
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth puree forms. Add more liquid if needed.
Fill popsicle molds with the mixture. I use a small spoon. Freeze overnight.
Run each popsicle under warm water for a few seconds to release.
- I used Jumex brand mango nectar. They come in cans. You can find them in the juice section of most grocery stores. Sometimes, they will have them in the Mexican groceries section too.
- Add more honey if you prefer. Don't use granulated sugar since it won't fully incorporate, resulting in a gritty texture.