Easy Greek Salad
My go-to Greek salad recipe! This homemade Greek salad version is easy and made with fresh ingredients. Try my homemade Greek salad dressing!
Servings: 4 people
- 5 to 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced (if needed, peel it)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- Greek salad dressing
- Special equipment: For the Greek salad dressing, you will need a mason jar or a container with a lid to shake the dressing.
- Make ahead: prepare the salad and store in containers for 1-2 days. Add the dressing only when ready to serve.