Pineapple Banana Smoothie
These easy and fruity pineapple banana smoothies are full of refreshing flavors. Made with only five ingredients. They are perfect for a hot summer day. I love having one for breakfast or in the afternoon.
Servings: 2 people
- 4 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks (not frozen)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, plus more as desired
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, plus more to taste (can be optional)
- Cold water to thin it out, as needed
In a blender, blend the pineapples, banana, Greek yogurt, honey, and sweet condensed milk until smooth. Add cold water as needed to thin it out until desired consistency (I add 1/4 cups of water at a time).
Serve immediately. You can serve it with mint leaves or pineapple as garnish. Enjoy!
- Special equipment: Blender.
- Bananas: no need to freeze them here, but you totally can if you want to. Just be sure to peel and cut the bananas before freezing. Peeling a frozen banana is almost impossible (been there, done that!).