Asian Chicken Slaw Salad
This crunchy Asian Chicken Slaw Salad is perfect for dinner or potlucks. Enjoy it with a delicious peanut butter dressing. This recipe contains nuts.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced or shredded
- 3 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced or shredded
- 2 cups carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (sliced diagonally)
- 2/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
- Crushed peanuts for garnish
Peanut butter dressing
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
Make the peanut butter dressing: whisk together all the dressing ingredients until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, red bell peppers, and yellow bell peppers. Then add the green onions, cilantro, and shredded rotisserie chicken.
Pour some dressing (to taste) over the salad and toss to combine. Garnish with cilantro and crushed peanuts.