These homemade watermelon popsicles are my favorite summer treat! Not only are they easy, but also healthy and refreshing. Made with only four ingredients!
Servings: 6 popsicles
- 4 cups cubed watermelon, fresh
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (stems removed and roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more to taste
Make sure you have popsicle molds ready. This recipe makes enough for 6 standard popsicles.
In a blender, blend the watermelon, strawberries, lime juice, and honey until smooth and fully incorporated. If desired, add more lime juice or honey to taste.
Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and assemble. Tip: For ease, use a measuring cup with a spout or a small pitcher to pour the mixture.
Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, run each popsicle under warm water for a few seconds to release. Enjoy!
- Special equipment: popsicle molds, blender.
- Make sure to pick a ripe and sweet watermelon: A good watermelon feels heavy for its size and sounds hollow when you tap it. It should also have a yellow spot, which indicates that it's been sitting on the ground until ripe.