Chicken Salad with Grapes
This easy and creamy chicken salad with grapes is delicious, fresh, and crunchy. Made with rotisserie chicken breast, grapes, celery, pecans, fresh herbs, and mayo. A great make-ahead recipe!
Servings: 5 people
- 4 to 5 cups cooked chicken breasts (I use rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut the cooked chicken into cubes (discard the skin).
In a large bowl, combine the chicken with the rest of the ingredients. Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve on croissants, sandwiches, lettuce "cups," or as is. Enjoy!
- Storing: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Mayonnaise substitutes: Use Greek yogurt, sour cream, or both. You may need to add extra seasoning if not using mayo.
- Which types of grapes to use? I'd recommend red, seedless grapes. Avoid grapes that are too soft or sour.
- Instead of pecans, try walnuts, almonds, or cashews.
- Other add-ins: diced apples, raisins, chives.