Mixed Berry Yogurt Smoothie
Packed with healthy fruits, this mixed berry smoothie is the best way to start your morning to recharge in the afternoon.
Servings: 2 to 3 servings
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 frozen peeled bananas (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups milk, plus more as needed (use your favorite milk)
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more as needed
- 1/2 cup cold water
Blend all ingredients until smooth or until desired consistency. If too thick, add more milk and/or water.
Serve immediately. Garnish with strawberry slices or blueberries if you want. Enjoy!
- Peel the bananas before freezing them. Trust me, peeling frozen bananas is a nightmare.